Intern Analyst, Private Equity
Forum is seeking a highly motivated Analyst for a 3 month contract role, commencing on January 4, 2021. This contract may be extended on mutual consent. The successful candidate will be a graduate in Finance, Economics, Business/Commerce, Accounting, or a related discipline and has strong analytical, communication and leadership skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a lean high-performance team experiencing growth with a strong pipeline of investment opportunities. The candidate will be exposed to a fast-paced and exciting environment and will have the opportunity to work closely with team members to evaluate and execute on complex transactions. This internship will provide exposure to investment strategy, financial analysis, primary research, business development and project management, enabling the individual to develop a well-rounded business mindset.
- Support deal teams in the evaluation and execution of new acquisitions and investments as an integral member of the team
- Assist in the development of financial models to allow for the analysis, sensitivities and valuation of investment opportunities
- Conduct research and analysis of public and private sector companies, industry and market data, equity and debt capital markets, and other investments in North America
- Support due diligence activities and prepare internal and external memos, presentations, reports, and proposals
- Contribute to internal operating activities and management of existing investments
- As requested on an ad hoc basis, contribute to a variety of ongoing special projects
- An undergraduate in Finance, Economics, Business/Commerce or Accounting with outstanding academic performance
- Strong technical/computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A proven interest in real estate investing, private equity and/or project finance
- Previous experience in private equity, infrastructure, real estate, project finance, corporate finance, M&A, investment banking, or similar field will be an asset
- Excellent track record of extracurricular and community involvement with leadership experience
- Ability to multi-task and think through complex problems with a demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- High attention to detail and accuracy with a commitment to the deal
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial drive to contribute to a growing business
This is a 3 month contract role, commencing on January 4, 2021.
How to Apply
Forum is looking for someone who can jump right in and join our growing team. Please submit a cover letter, resume and transcripts to email@example.com